Children's building toys are fascinating and very useful toys for children. Develops fine motor skills, endurance, attention, memory, imaginative thinking. All this contributes to the further formation of social-emotional skills. Prefab toys are interesting for children of different ages, but choosing the right option, given the large offer on the market, is a very difficult task for parents.
Among the variety of children's building toys, they are divided into different types: according to the method of attachment, according to the material of manufacture and shape.
Types of building toys according to material
- soft fabric. These building toys consist of large parts without sharp edges. The material is textile, and the filler is synthetic winterizer or other soft synthetic material. You can build simple structures from such building toys. It is often used in kindergartens and playgrounds.
- Wooden toys. Details are building blocks, cones, arches and other wooden elements. Oak, birch or pine are used as production materials. The prices of such products justify their quality. Such building toys are not painted or painted with safe paints. The wooden parts are safe for children, they are large and suitable for children from 2 years to play.
- Metal building toys. They consist of many small parts: plates, jumpers, nuts, keys, bolts. Assembling the finished structure is not easy, but the final result will definitely impress the little one. Metal parts have a long shelf life. True, such building toys will be interesting for children from 7 years old. Because the presence of bolts and nuts creates little difficulty in assembly. Metal constructors can be sold in different configurations: to create one or several combinations.
- Ceramic building toys. Ceramic products are considered the most environmentally friendly. Constructors are produced in the form of various construction kits and are sometimes supplemented with parts of other materials.
- plastic. It is the most popular material for building toys. The elements are made of safe durable plastic. The famous Lego constructor is made of plastic in different series.
Types by shape
- Geometric shapes or flat details. Similar building toys consist of flat figures of different colors with and without grooves. It can be geometric shapes, puzzles, parts of some compositions. The details of these building toys are also great. They can be made of plastic, expanded polystyrene foam, wood. They accumulate mainly on the floor or hard surfaces.
- cubes. These are the simplest building toys. Cubes can be made of wood, plastic or fabric. They arrange the debris in a row, stack them on top of each other, build houses, castles. This group also includes construction sets, including cylinders, cones, arches, bars and other elements.
- block. Simple and versatile building toys consisting of blocks of different colors with spikes and tubes for attachment. Elements are both small and large. In addition to blocks, some manufacturers fill toys with minifigures of people, cars, animals. This gives the child more room for imagination. Sometimes kits from different manufacturers are compatible with each other.
- contour. An interesting designer consists of pipes or flexible elements. From them you can make different shapes that do not break during bending.
- Labyrinth building toys. The finished structure is intended for rolling balls or machines. can have several levels. Develops imagination, as it allows the child to build a labyrinth in his own way, and not according to a ready-made template.
- Electronic building toys. This is a puzzle, the solution of which requires basic knowledge of physics. A constructor is an electrical circuit that can be assembled in various combinations, for example, to light a lamp or start the movement of a screw. A small child cannot cope without the help of adults, but he will really like the assembly process and the finished result. Usually, such building toys are bought by school-aged children.
Types by mounting method
- Articulated building toys. Connecting elements resemble joints. Models of animals, transport, three-dimensional figures are built from them.
- Building blocks toys. Elements are connected to each other with bolts. The assembly process develops ingenuity and fine motor skills. Such building toys for small children are made of plastic with large elements. Older guys can already handle metal.
- Magnetic building toys. Magnets are built into the elements, thanks to which they are connected to each other. An example is a set of neodymium magnetic balls, letters or sticks. Such building toys allow you to build geometric shapes, three-dimensional structures. For children over five years of age, a magnetic building toy set is recommended. Small children may swallow the magnet, which is not safe.
- Velcro. Such building toys consist of plastic burdock balls. Between them, they are fastened with Velcro. Such building toys are very popular, they can be used to build different three-dimensional figures that you can play with later. Velcro constructor develops imagination.
- on suction cups. Small pieces of silicone can be attached to tiles, mirrors, monitors, glass, and some even to the body. Children collect rockets, cars, bridges, decorations from this building toy.
- cut. These are modular toys that are fixed together with the help of grooves. This includes floor puzzles, the famous designer Lego and its analogues. The grooved method of fixation is one of the most reliable. A child can create role-playing games with such assembling toys. This also includes flexible designers on buttons.
- without fasteners. These are classic building toys, which are different cubes that are simply placed on top of one another.
Modern building toys can be made from one material, and depending on the type of attachment, can belong to another type. For example, metal products are connected with bolts. or ceramic designers on magnetic connection.
It depends on your geographical location.
Tbilisi: within 1-3 working days from the order;
Regions: within 3-5 working days from the order.
Call us at our number (number) or leave your contact information in the appropriate field and our operators will help you.
All items have warranty conditions in the description, in case of such conditions, contact us on the hotline (number) for additional information.
We offer free delivery throughout Georgia.
Yes, it is possible to order on the website. You can choose the desired item and get it without leaving home. Shipping is free.
All items are accompanied by a real photo of the product, because it is important for us that the customer is sure of what he is buying, which increases reliability accordingly.
Our operator team is distinguished by high efficiency, which means that our goal is to contact you as soon as possible and provide you with the desired information. For more information, you can contact us at (number)
In case of hand purchase, payment is made after delivery of the item to the courier.
Products can be returned: In the event of a factory fault and/or damage to the product
Do you have additional questions?
If there are issues we can help you with, please contact us using your preferred contact form: