Indesit is a large Italian brand of household appliances that belongs to the international group of Whirlpool Group.
There is no younger company than Indesit among the leaders in the field of household appliances. It is one of the trademarks of Merloni Elettrodomestici. The concern became famous in 1930 when it was managed by Aristide Merlon.
He opened a scale manufacturing company in Fabriano, Italy. Unfortunately, the factory was destroyed during the war. And Aristide had no choice but to start producing liquefied gas cylinders and electric water heaters in his company Merloni Elettrodomestici in 1945. Then Merloni Elettrodomestici started producing household appliances.
The company Indesit (until 2005 was called Merloni Elettrodomestici) appeared in 1975. The company was headed by one of the members of the Merlon family - Vittorio Merlon.
As a leading European manufacturer of household appliances, the company was listed on the Milan Stock Exchange in 1987. The company's products are represented by such brands as Indesit, Hotpoint-Ariston, Scholtès (France).
In 2000, the Indesit company acquired the Stinol refrigerator factory in Lipetsk. Three years later, the first stone was laid for the construction of the washing machine factory.
At the end of 2014, the Indesit company became part of the American corporation Whirlpool.
Indesit as a washing machine
The modern market is loved by consumers with a huge variety of shapes and types of Indesit washing machines, so the choice of equipment can sometimes be very difficult. In general, when choosing a washing machine, you should have a clear idea of where your washing machine will be placed and how often you will use it. And to create a clearer idea of which Indesit model you need, you can rely on the following criteria:
- of space. This parameter is directly related to the number of potential users of the washing machine. The minimum load of Indesit washing machines can be from 2.5 to 4 kg of laundry. Such volumes are optimal for small families, but if the family grows and there are children in it, then it will be much more practical to use cars with a large load volume - from 5 to 11 kg.
- Functional. The standard number of washing machine modes of the Indesit brand is from 10 to 18 units, but you can also find more "complex units" equipped with additional settings, such as "steam washing" (washing without water), "quiet mode". ", "control foam" (very important when working with delicate fabrics), "leak protection" and "water flow control". The more additional options, the more expensive the unit, but if the option is really necessary, then the price increase no longer seems such a dramatic moment.
- energy efficiency. A very important parameter, especially for users who wash a large amount of laundry. This parameter is evaluated using letters of the Latin alphabet - the lower the letter, the more energy-intensive the technique. Units marked A +++ are the most economical to use.
- Drive and engine type. Recently, washing machines with a direct motor and the presence of an inverter appeared on the market and became stronger. These models are more expensive, but in return they offer their owners such options as quiet operation, low energy consumption and the ability to spin a large amount of laundry in 1 washing cycle.
- control. The most common are washing machines that can be controlled using control levers or a digital display. But it is no longer rare devices that can be configured via a smartphone or the Internet (just download the program from any market and now you can turn on the device, start washing and in some cases fix minor accidents).
- Download type. This feature divides washing machines into two camps. Front-loading machines - the hatch is located at the front of the machine, leaving the top surface free, while top-loading machines - the laundry door is located on top of the machine. At this stage, the choice of device should be justified on where you plan to place the device.
Indesit's best front-load washing machines
Indesit IWUB 4085
A washing machine like Indesit, which is loved by many because of its high performance. At the end of washing, white fabrics remain white, and colored fabrics do not lose their saturation. Thanks to this model of Indesit washing machine, you can forget about hand washing once and for all. For 1 cycle, the machine can wash up to 4 kg of dry clothes, this volume is optimal for a family of 2-3 people. The maximum speed of rotation reaches 800 rpm, but the machine has the ability to adjust the speed of rotation and cancel it completely. Such a low speed allows you to gently process not only delicate fabrics, but also dense fabrics that are prone to deformation. Only 39 liters of water are used for 1 washing cycle, which allows us to talk about its economical consumption. The same applies to energy consumption - up to 0.15 kW per hour per 1 kg of laundry.
A particular Indesit machine is equipped with a good safety system: control the foam level and imbalance, which allows you not to worry about the proper operation of the equipment, there is also protection against leaks, but there is no child lock. As for functionality, the device has 13 programs, including washing woolen and silk products, washing sports clothes and shoes, quick and pre-wash, economical wash.
- High quality washing.
- Economic consumption of resources.
- Wide functionality.
- Removable cover for installation.
- There is no time indication.
- There is no child lock.
Indesit IWSD 6105B
The Inedzite model in our rating is equipped with a plastic tank, which reduces the weight of the model and reduces the noise during the operation of the device. But, the plastic tank is quite fragile and needs to be transported carefully. This Indesit model has a small number of programs - 8. Among them, it is worth noting the stain removal program, delicate wash, quick wash and sports shoe wash. For 1 cycle, the machine can wash up to 6 kg of things, such a volume is quite suitable for a family of 4-5 people. With a maximum spin speed of 1000 rpm, the machine consumes up to 0.19 kW of electricity per hour per 1 kg of laundry when washing at 60 degrees.
An Indesit or concrete machine has a good safety system - leakage protection, imbalance control and foam, but no child lock. But, it should be noted that protection against leakage is only partial and affects only the case. What to say about spinning, here you can not only adjust its speed, but also the possibility of complete cancellation. The washing machine is equipped with electronic (intelligent) control and has an illuminated text display. One of the advantages of the model is that it can be built under the panel, just remove the cover.
- There are all the necessary programs
- Selection of rotation speed and temperature
- Balancing the drum while spinning
- Late start option
- No laundry overload
- There is no drying
- There is no child lock