The variety of faucets on the plumbing market allows you to choose a practical and at the same time modern copy. However, not everyone knows how to choose the right faucet for different needs. After all, few people will like an expensive and beautiful accessory if puddles of water accumulate around the sink. This article describes how to choose a faucet, discusses options for use in the kitchen, bathroom, and which company's products to give preference to.
Faucet selection criteria
- First, you need to decide whether a specific faucet will be used only for washing hands or for washing things as well. It all depends on whether the faucet will be high or low, short or long.
- Before choosing a sink faucet, it is important to know the parameters of your sink - whether it is deep and wide or narrow and long. Only after that you can think about the model of flat or curved faucets.
- Clearly state your wishes regarding sink and faucet settings
In order to know how to choose the right washing faucet, you should consider the technical characteristics of the sink. The standard height of any type of sinks - (on the upper pipe, arrangement under the panel or above) - 180-220 mm.
It is necessary to measure with a ruler or a tape the distance from the hole intended for the faucet to the middle of the sink, where the water should be poured.
How to choose a sink faucet in the kitchen is a question that worries everyone. The height of the faucet is selected depending on the needs of the housewife, the size of the pot, large, small pots, etc. The kitchen faucet can be of any height, both 100mm and 300mm - the main thing is that its length does not exceed the middle of the sink. The principle of selecting a kitchen sink faucet is the same as for a sink faucet, except for the height of the faucet. In order to know how to choose a sink faucet in the kitchen, you still need to know the width, depth, and height of the sink.
How to choose a kitchen faucet, customer reviews tell us about ready-made options. The following structures are considered the most convenient:
So we found out the length and height. However, when choosing a good kitchen faucet, you also need to know the shape and design of the spout. You should not focus only on the appearance of the product. The water flow must meet all the requirements for use in the kitchen:
- It must be rotating, and the rotation sector must move freely in the right direction. A similar faucet is relevant with two containers of sinks.
- The water flow should preferably have such a shape that its height does not interfere with washing large dishes or accumulation of water in it.
For those who still do not understand how to choose a high-quality kitchen faucet, we recommend contacting the consultants of our online store rcheuli.ge, who will definitely help you with your choice.
Have you decided to update the plumbing not only in the kitchen, but are you thinking about which faucet to choose for the bathroom? The selection of a faucet for the bathroom is made according to the same scheme as for the sink and kitchen sink, we just choose the bathroom faucet according to the size of the bathroom.
You need to measure the length of the bath rim from the wall and the length of the desired stream:
What else should you consider and which bathroom faucet is better to choose, so that it is not only visually attractive, but also convenient to use?
- Be sure to pay attention to the mode switches. Follow the rule - the simpler the mechanism, the more reliable and durable it is. Some faucet models have electronic switches. Think about how convenient it is for you and whether it is worth overpaying for a fashion trend.
- Before choosing a bathroom faucet, decide how to install it. As a rule, it is mounted on the wall. There are also models that are installed on the side of the bath itself or on the side of the tiled wall. If you like the latter option, then at the same time how to choose a bathroom faucet, choose accessories for the vertical installation method.
- Another advice on which faucet to choose. Between two water flow options - fixed and rotating, choose the latter. This will be additional comfort in operation.
Two types of water flow:
A fixed water flow is best used for sinks, and a rotating shower for faucets.
The sink faucet differs from other types of faucets in the shape of the spout, which makes it possible to make maximum use of the sink volume: it is convenient to wash dishes, food, pour water into pots, kettles or other containers. For greater simplicity, such mixers are often made with a rotating flow.
A water filter can also be connected.
You will need a faucet with a water filter connection if you prefer pure filtered water instead of regular tap water and decide to purchase a high-quality water purification system. To save money and space in the kitchen, you can buy a faucet that supplies both tap water and clean, filtered water. You can choose which water flows from the tap using the switch.
Often for the kitchen, they get a faucet with an extendable water flow. This model is useful when using a sink with two bowls. The spout can be removed behind the sink or moved inside it to wash fruit, pour water into a large and tall bowl or jug.
Faucets on the counter under the window
A special category includes faucets for installation on the countertop under the window. Several options have been developed.
- The faucet is supplied with a bayonet mount, so it is easy to remove it from the base and place it on the sink or counter thanks to the flexible hoses
- The shell is more mobile and can not only be turned left and right, but also lowered to open the window.
- There are also suitable models of faucets that have a drop spout that is adjustable in height.
For lovers of sophisticated design, manufacturers produce faucet models covered with enamel with a stone or marble texture. Such faucets look impressive and fit perfectly into the design of the counter.
When examining the range of faucets, pay attention to the design. This is especially important if you are completely redecorating the bathroom and want to keep it in the same style. If you can't limit the budget, then buy two faucets - separately for the bathroom and the sink. If you want to save money, then stop at the gooseneck design, which is familiar to everyone, which recently decorated all bathrooms. Faucets of this model have a long faucet that can serve both the sink and the bathtub if they are placed side by side.
Although such faucets look a little old-fashioned, the demand for them is slightly lower than that of individual faucets. Buyers are attracted not only by a more favorable price, but also by the ease of operation and less complicated maintenance of these faucet models. In addition, many manufacturers today offer customers such faucets of very original design, which makes them an interesting detail of the interior.
It depends on your geographical location.
Tbilisi: within 1-3 working days from the order;
Regions: within 3-5 working days from the order.
Call us at our number (number) or leave your contact information in the appropriate field and our operators will help you.
All items have warranty conditions in the description, in case of such conditions, contact us on the hotline (number) for additional information.
We offer free delivery throughout Georgia.
Yes, it is possible to order on the website. You can choose the desired item and get it without leaving home. Shipping is free.
All items are accompanied by a real photo of the product, because it is important for us that the customer is sure of what he is buying, which increases reliability accordingly.
Our operator team is distinguished by high efficiency, which means that our goal is to contact you as soon as possible and provide you with the desired information. For more information, you can contact us at (number)
In case of hand purchase, payment is made after delivery of the item to the courier.
Products can be returned: In the event of a factory fault and/or damage to the product
Do you have additional questions?
If there are issues we can help you with, please contact us using your preferred contact form: