There are many types of manicure lamps on the Georgian market, so when buying a new lamp for drying nails, you need to know quite important criteria and characteristics, especially if you are a beginner master. After all, the quality and beauty of nails depends on the quality of the lamp and the right choice.
A nail lamp is one of the most important devices used to create a manicure with gel polish or gel extension. In this article, we will discuss the most important and basic requirements when choosing the right lamp for nails and what types of lamps are available.
Types of lamps of the Shilak apparatus
- UV lamps - ultraviolet lamps for nails. The lamp, which works with the help of ultraviolet rays, dries both gel polish and gel, biogel. The lamp contains large UV bulbs that can be replaced when burned out. As for the price, the UV lamp has the most reasonable price.
- LED lamps - LED lamps for nails. This type of lamp works with the help of light emission. The LED lamp dries the working material on the nails much faster than the UV lamp. Also, the LED lamp does not harm the eyes and skin. In terms of cost, the LED lamp is higher than the UV lamp and has better advantages. Such a lamp is suitable for both beauty salon and home use.
- CCFL lamps are cold cathode gas light bulbs. A CCFL lamp runs on a gas that emits light. Many choose this type of lamp because it is more durable compared to other devices and has a low price.
- LED + CCFL lamps are hybrid lamps. Such a lamp includes two types of lamps: LED and gas light lamps with a cold cathode. Such a lamp is considered professional and is most often bought for work in a beauty salon. In terms of cost, the LED + CCFL lamp is more expensive than all previous Shilac lamps.
- Solar Lamps - Lamps that have the characteristics of UV/LED lamps. The SUN lamp is a completely new lamp that has advantages such as: fast drying speed, dries any material such as gel, varnish, biogel. Many lamps of this type have an electronic and convenient display, have an elegant and modern design. The cost of the SUN lamp is quite acceptable, it is used by both experienced masters and beginners.
Today, touch lamps are very popular. Their advantage is that in the conditions of a large flow of customers, the professional does not need to constantly turn the lamp on or off, thus the professional saves his time and the time of the clients. Also, thanks to the sensor, the lamp maintains its technological properties and works for a long time. The touch lamp is very convenient and practical to use.
How to choose a nail lamp
Before you decide to buy a lamp, you must first decide what material you will have to work with. After all, if you're only working with gel polish, a 9W UV lamp is fine, but if it's a growing gel, it's better to buy a 36W lamp. It is equally important whether you are a beginner manicurist, an experienced manicurist or a fan of doing your own manicure at home. If you are a manicurist and have a large flow of clients, I recommend that you pay attention to the SUN lamp, because it dries faster than all the others and is suitable for any coating. An ultraviolet lamp or an LED lamp is suitable for those who prefer to do manicure at home.
When buying a lamp for drying nails, you should pay attention to its appearance, whether it has scratches or not. Also, before you buy a lamp, it is better to check how it works on the spot. How many watts do you need the lamp, will it be able to dry this or that material... If you are allergic to UV light or have eye problems, it is better to forget about the UV lamp and buy LED, LED + CCFL or SUN.
Where to buy a shellac machine and what materials are needed to create a manicure
When creating a manicure, it is important not only to choose a lamp for drying nails, but also everything for manicure, namely: buy gel polish, base, top, manicure tools. If you prefer to decorate your nails, nail stencils or other types of decoration will be a great option. You can also immediately buy a manicure set, in which everything is already included. If you are a master of the salon, you should pay attention to the fact that it is necessary to disinfect tools, in such cases Bacilol is ideal.
We hope that by looking at our site, you will learn what types of shilak devices exist, how to choose them correctly and what to pay attention to when buying. The RCHEULI.GE online store offers customers a wide range of shilak equipment, high quality and at an affordable price. Shilak Akarat is an indispensable assistant for every girl who likes to create a beautiful and original manicure. It's easy to buy a UV, LED, LED + CCFL or SUN lamp at low prices with free shipping! All you have to do is place an order on the website or call us at the numbers indicated above. You can also buy everything for manicure, all the necessary materials and tools are available.
Buy selected shilak machines at cheap discount online installments and avail free local delivery service
It depends on your geographical location.
Tbilisi: within 1-3 working days from the order;
Regions: within 3-5 working days from the order.
Call us at our number (number) or leave your contact information in the appropriate field and our operators will help you.
All items have warranty conditions in the description, in case of such conditions, contact us on the hotline (number) for additional information.
We offer free delivery throughout Georgia.
Yes, it is possible to order on the website. You can choose the desired item and get it without leaving home. Shipping is free.
All items are accompanied by a real photo of the product, because it is important for us that the customer is sure of what he is buying, which increases reliability accordingly.
Our operator team is distinguished by high efficiency, which means that our goal is to contact you as soon as possible and provide you with the desired information. For more information, you can contact us at (number)
In case of hand purchase, payment is made after delivery of the item to the courier.
Products can be returned: In the event of a factory fault and/or damage to the product
Do you have additional questions?
If there are issues we can help you with, please contact us using your preferred contact form: