A set of tools
A set of tools
It is almost impossible to quickly and efficiently repair a damaged item or carry out repair work without collecting special tools. It doesn't matter if you need to repair shelves at home, repair plumbing, rewire electrical wiring, or start your car.
If you need to buy a set of the most useful tools for housework or professional activities, in any case, approach the issue of choosing the necessary with all seriousness. I studied possible options, specific purpose, filling, quality, manufacturer and many other nuances.
A set of tools, the same tools, according to types and capabilities
Each set of tools is adapted to perform certain functions that are directly related to their type:
- Universal. A set of tools "for all occasions", which includes devices for both household and professional tasks. The content can be quite extensive.
- Automatic functions. "Ambulance" for transport. Cases facilitate preventive maintenance and minor repairs (replacement of wheels, installation of radio tape recorders, alarms, etc.).
- Special. It clearly corresponds to the type of use of the toolkit. Serves to do delicate, delicate work in any particular area. It is important to note that in such cases there are mostly tools that are not found in others.
We choose the toolkit to make it really useful. First of all, it all depends on what kind of activity you are going to do. And it's not just filling sets - sometimes it's quite similar, but the prices differ significantly. What is it related to? Let's find out.
Tool kit for drivers
The tool kit is specially designed for the well-coordinated operation of automotive equipment for repair and preventive maintenance. For service stations or for your own use in the garage, the tool kit is useful for solving various problems:
- Spare parts removers
- spare parts;
- Car fueling elements.
There are different sizes of tool kits. This can be an indispensable minimum (about 20 items), which will allow you to deal with an unforeseen situation on the road, for example. Or a universal set of 180 tools that allows you to eliminate almost any problem in the operation of the car.
Special organizers of tool sets are also very often used, thanks to which it is possible to sort a large number of devices by type, set, etc. Then the work goes even more smoothly and clearly.
Cases for electrical work
At home, sometimes it is necessary to urgently repair the socket, change, wiring. Professional electricians have more serious goals - therefore, there should be a much larger set of repair tools.
All tools from the set of tools intended for electrical work, first of all, perform the main function - protection against electric shock. Therefore, equipment with dielectric elements (insulation with rubber, plastic, etc.) is provided. The case may contain about 70 points, the main ones being:
- Iron smelting
- the tester
- side cutters etc.
A set of tools for locksmiths
A set of special tools is also required for high-quality processing of metal parts and blanks. They should have enough power, differ in functionality and size. The tool kit includes:
- fixation devices;
- thread preparation tools;
- cutting and sawing elements;
- Measuring and marking devices.
A standard set of tools for a locksmith is to fill in about 40 items. A professional worker will need a wider arsenal - the more tools, the better.
Carpentry tool set
All items included in the carpentry tool set are designed for woodworking. Content and functionality may vary, but should include:
- Miter box
- The last blade
- Side cutter
- cycle etc.
Special names are sometimes understandable only to a professional, but not necessarily in the tool kits there are only exclusive devices - irreplaceable and universal, a set of standard tools, such as screws, hex keys and others.
Toolkit: important criteria
Once you decide on the purpose of further use of the toolkit, you should pay attention to the following criteria.
Compilation of a set of tools
The number of items included in the case is considered one of the important criteria for choosing a set of tools. It depends on what kind of global tasks you are going to solve. If it is a simple repair of car parts or a small household job, 10-15 items can be useful. When performing major repairs, all 100 may be required.
The service life and reliability of the tool set depends on how high-quality raw materials were used in production. The best material options:
- Cr-V (chrome vanadium steel), which is resistant to corrosion, mechanical stress. The presence of vanadium in the composition of the alloy contributes to resistance to high temperatures and deformation.
- Hardened steel is also considered very durable. Differs in exceptional durability and impact strength.
- SVCM steel is hard, rigid, ductile and has a high tensile strength.
It is also possible to additionally coat the steel with nickel for even greater durability.
If you have a set of carbon steel tools at a budget price, be prepared for the fact that they will not last long - they can deform under load. Alloy steel containing silicon and molybdenum is strong, but with a low level of elongation (that is, when the load limit is reached, it is irreversibly destroyed).
Along with the tools, we can offer you polyester accessories like lanyard belt, braces, work apron. They allow you to directly organize the work process, save a set of necessary tools.
It also depends on how diverse the future work can be. For example, to service a truck, you need keys, rods, and large spanners. If it's an American made car, inch wrenches, hex keys, etc. are required, otherwise metric wrenches are preferred.
For a set of tools, it is also important how practical and convenient they are to use. It is necessary that the handles are of a comfortable shape, with rubber inserts or special corrugation, for a comfortable position in the hand during operation.
The container itself should be made of durable plastic or metal, high-quality metal locks, reinforced hinges should be used. Only then will all the contents be in the proper cells, tightly fixed and protected from loss. There are also combined options - for example, bags made of polyester with a sealed bottom and a metal frame.
A shutter with a plastic box can be one - it is better to avoid it. Because if an accident happens over time, then the suitcase can no longer be closed securely. In any case, the plastic itself should not be thin. Attention is also paid to the welding of loops - their resource also largely depends on the quality of plastic.
Tool set by tool type
In a set of tools, the main bias goes to the specifics of the material you have to work with. But even so, in almost all cases there are similar types of tools. Between them:
- screws. Necessary for working with screw parts. There are slot, cross, reversible, T-shaped, punch, etc.
- wrenches. Indispensable when you need to unload a part to get straight to the point of failure.
- What are you doing? A special refined ring that allows you to hold the head securely. A product with 72 teeth is considered the most convenient - it helps a lot in tight and hard-to-reach places.
- The last chapters. Allow it to loosen/reattach the fasteners. There are universal, as well as 6-point, 20-point, SL-heads, E-standard, standard size and elongated.
- Hex keys. Inside the handle, the product has a recess with 6 edges, it helps to work with hex bolts. It is often used to assemble furniture.
- Pliers. It is popular for crimping, cutting wire, removing part of wire, stripping insulation, etc.
- bit set. Special nozzles for screw threading are required for use with threaded connections. It is very often used in car maintenance.
Connect the elements together? For this, special equipment is needed, without which it will be impossible to perform the work normally. Additional equipment is used to connect the elements:
- adapters. They allow you to combine elements that seem unsuitable for this. For example, sockets with 1/2 and 3/4 inch holes will work with all necessary tools thanks to adapters.
- Extensions. They allow you to make a tool of the desired size (for example, a screwdriver - to reach a more distant place). It is good if such equipment is used with different items of business.
- Cardans. Devices made of reliable alloys allow you to work with different types of spare parts.
- fasteners. Cardan devices are designed to work in particularly hard-to-reach places.
- Collars. A special device that allows you to rotate and firmly fix metal working tools.
- Bit holders. Magnetic elements with which tips can be changed almost instantly. The holder is attached 1 time, and then other nozzles are added to it.
It depends on your geographical location.
Tbilisi: within 1-3 working days from the order;
Regions: within 3-5 working days from the order.
Call us at our number (number) or leave your contact information in the appropriate field and our operators will help you.
All items have warranty conditions in the description, in case of such conditions, contact us on the hotline (number) for additional information.
We offer free delivery throughout Georgia.
Yes, it is possible to order on the website. You can choose the desired item and get it without leaving home. Shipping is free.
All items are accompanied by a real photo of the product, because it is important for us that the customer is sure of what he is buying, which increases reliability accordingly.
Our operator team is distinguished by high efficiency, which means that our goal is to contact you as soon as possible and provide you with the desired information. For more information, you can contact us at (number)
In case of hand purchase, payment is made after delivery of the item to the courier.
Products can be returned: In the event of a factory fault and/or damage to the product
Do you have additional questions?
If there are issues we can help you with, please contact us using your preferred contact form: